Zions Bank is the US based national bank. It was founded on 10 July in 1873 by Brigham Young. The present CEO & Chairman of the bank is Harris H. Simmons. Headquarter of Zions bank is situated in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. This bank is a reliable bank where you can keep your money safe 100%.
The bank provide their service in Personal, Business and Corporate sectors. Zions bank has the all latest technology related to banking. They have Digital Banking, Checking, Saving and many other needy services for customer.
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||888-307-3411|
|Working Days||Monday – Saturday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
How to LogIn Zions Bancorporation Online Banking
- First you need to go to official website of the Zions bank, Now you have three options to login for, Personal Banking, Business Banking, and Corporate Banking.
2. You need to have User Id and Password to login for Personal Banking; Company Id, User Id and Password for Business a/c login. Here I chose Personal Banking login. Fill the asked details respectively and then click on the SIGN IN button.
If you are a new customer or new to Zions Bank you need to enroll yourself first. Afterwards you can use online banking service of the bank.
How to Enroll for Online Banking
- It is not a lengthy process to enroll for online banking in Zions bank. Simply go to official website, on the home page you would see a “Enroll Now” link, click on the link.
2. Now it lead you to the next page, here you have to fill the asked fields correctly.
To enroll for online banking in Zions Bank you need to have below three documents. Having these three documents would allow you to apply or enroll for online banking. These details will also show you on official website of Zions Bank.
- Zions bank Debit Card Number & Pin.
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Date & amount of last deposit in Zions bank.
Simply click on the Online Banking & Mobile Banking option (radio button) and then click on the continue button.
3. It will lead you to fill the asked details. Fill the last four digits of your SSN, Debit Card number and PIN then press the green “Continue” button.
After completing these steps included Review & Confirm, Login Information you will be enroll in Zions bank’s online banking service.
How to Reset or Forget ID/ Password
- If you have forgot your ID or Password then you don’t need to worry too much of it. Simply go to the official website and at the home screen you will “Need Help?” link in the form, click on it.
2. Now you will be come to next page. It will ask you to Forget User ID or Forget Password. Now simply click on that option that you have got lost. And recover it in a few time.
- Zions bank provide full funding to small businesses. I think this is great opportunity for startups.
- Safe & Security is the key motto of the bank, it gives mobile card notification, alert on every tiny transaction.
- Recovery of account & Reporting fraud.
- Foreign currency exchange rates are high.