Xenith Bank Online Banking | Login
Xenith bank is now known as Atlantic Union Bank. It is an American bank. The bank was founded in 1917. Atlantic Union Bank covers financial and banking sector across the United States. Headquarter of the bank is situated in Richmond, Virginia, United States. They have over than 150 branched across the U.S. and 200+ ATMs.
The bank provides their services in the various sectors. Personal Banking (Checking & Savings Accounts, Loans, etc.), Business Banking (Money Market, Checking, Lending, Saving, etc.), Commercial Banking (Treasury Management, Business eBanking, Industry Experties, etc.) and Wealth Management.
|Bank||Atlantic Union Bank|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||800-990-4828|
|Working Days||Mon – Fri, 7 am – 8 pm (ET)|
Sat, 7 am – 5 pm (ET)
How to Login Online Banking?
Login for Online/ Internet Banking is not too hard. Here I will guide you to login for Online Banking, after logged in you can access mobile banking service and Internet banking services at anywhere. Follow below steps to login Online banking.
- First visit official website of Atlantic Union Bank and then, at the top right corner of the home page you will see LOGIN button. Click on this button.
2. Now a drop-down like window will slide down. Here you have to do several things. Choose an account typein which you want to login from the drop-down menu and then fill your online banking’s Username and Password and then click on the LOG IN button.
In just a few seconds later you will be signed-in into your online/Internet banking service. Now you are able to do several transactions and can obtain banking & financial facility. Pay your bill, Insurance, monthly statements, rewards and etc.
How to Enroll for Online Banking?
Do you know how to enroll for online banking service of Atlantic Union Bank. Don’t worry anymore, here I will guide you to enroll for Internet/ Online banking service. Follow below steps wisely and get enrolled in Online banking account.
- First step is visit official website of the Atlantic Union Bank, at the top right corner of the home page you will see LOGIN button. Click on this button.
2. Here you will see a link as Enroll. Click on this link to get enrolled for online banking.
3. This would be enrollment page. Here you have to submit Create Login (Username & Password) credentials and Personal Information (DOB, SSN). After submitting these details check the check box of I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions of service and then click on Complete Sign Up button.
Yes, This bank does not asks for too many details to verify. The short and time-saving steps to enroll your account for online banking is comfy for new users. Now keep these credentials (Username, Password) safe to login into your online banking account.
How to Reset Username and/or Password?
What if you forgot your online banking’s username and/or password. Now you don’t have to worry anymore, I will help you to get your new username and/or password. Follow below steps and you will be able to access your online banking again.
- First step is visit official website of the Atlantic Union bank, at the top right corner of the home page you will see LOGIN button. Click on this button.
2. Now you will see drop-down menu. Here you will find a link to reset your username and/or password “Forgot Username/Password?”. Click on this link.
3. This window will show you two buttons of REQUEST YOUR PASSWORD and REQUEST YOUR USERNAME. First I clicked on the REQUEST YOUR PASSWORD button.
4. Now you have to give your Phone Number and Username of your account. After filling them click on the Send me a new password button.
- Now I am going to show you how to reset username of your online banking account. So you have to click on the REQUEST YOUR USERNAME button.
2. It will take you to the same page of resetting password. Here you will see a link named I forgot my username, click on this link.
3. On this page you have to type your Email address that you use in online banking and then click on the Send button.
Your online banking’s username would be send to your associated Email address. Now you can login with your existing online banking account and username. Login with the help of “How to Login for Online Banking” section of this article.
- Atlantic Union bank offers Free Checking Account for all customers.
- There not a short way to reset your online banking username. It consumes too much time to reset username.
- The bank allows only three free banking transactions per month.
- In business savings account you have to maintain $300 per month to avoid cost any maintenance charges.