Whitaker Bank Online Banking Login
Whitaker bank is the United States based national bank. The bank was founded in 1978 by Elmer Whitaker. The headquarter of the bank is situated in Lexington, Kentucky, United States. Whitaker bank servers in 35 locations of eastern Kentucky.
The bank provides their services in Personal Banking (Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Mobile & Online Banking, Loans and etc.), Business Banking (Mobile banking, Credit Cards, Business loans and etc.), Wealth Management and Insurance.
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||1800-650-0099, 859-543-4000|
|Working Days||Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
How to Log In Whitaker Bank Online Banking
- First go to official website of the Whitaker Bank, here you would see a button named Login. Click on it. It will lead you to log in your online banking account.
2. Now you will come on the next page of log in, here you need to fill your Username & Password. And then click on the LOG IN button.
After filling Username & Password correctly, you would be logged in in just a few seconds.
How to Enroll for Online Banking
- Go to official website of Whitaker Bank. Now click on the Login button.
2. Click on the Enroll Now link.
3. On this page you need to fill following info
- Type of Account
- Account Number
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
After filling these info correctly, click on the ENROLL button.
You would be enrolled after filling these details and able to access online banking service of Whitaker bank.
How to Reset Password
- First go to official website of the Whitaker Bank, here you would see a button named Login. Click on it.
2. Here you would see Forget Password? link, just click on it.
3. On this page you would need to fill
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Email Address
Fill these information and then click on the RESET PASSWORD. It will recover your password.
Now you can login your online banking service.
- No closing cost for Home equity card, only $30 maintenance fee.
- Free bill pay, Free text banking, Free eStatements.
- You need only $10 to open Checking account.
- Lengthy process to apply for a real estate loan.