Lone Star Bank Online Banking | Login
Lone Star Bank is an American national bank. The bank was founded in 1983 with only ten employees. Now Lone Star Bank has 33 locations in South Texas. Headquarter of the Lone Star bank is located in McAllen, Texas, United States. The president and COO is S. David Deanda, Jr. First office of the bank opened in Rio Grande City.
The bank offers their services in Personal Banking (Checking, Savings Account, Loans), Business Banking (Business Loans, Checking, Commercial Lending and etc.), Investment (Mutual Funds, Financial Planning, Stock & Bonds and etc.), Wealth Management (Investment Management, Banking Solutions), Insurance and many more services.
|Bank||Lone Star Bank|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||McAllen, Texas, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||NA|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Saturday – Sunday, Closed
How to Login Online Banking of Lone Star?
Login for Online/ Internet Banking is not too hard. Here I will guide you to login for Online Banking, after logged in you can access mobile banking service and Internet banking services at anywhere. Follow below steps to login Online banking.
- First visit official website of Lone Star National Bank and then, at the top left corner of the home page you will see LOG IN button. Click on this button.
2. Now you have to type your User ID in the field and then click on the LOG IN button.
In just a few seconds you will logged in your online banking account. Now you have the power to access online/ Internet banking. Simply follow above guide and make everything simple.
How to Enroll for Online Banking?
If you are new or not familiar with Lone Star Bank. Don’t worry anymore, here I will guide you to enroll for Internet/ Online banking service. Follow below steps wisely and get enrolled in Online banking account.
- First step is visit official website of the Lone Star Bank, here you would see LOG IN button at the top left corner of the home page, click on this button.
2. Now click on the Sign Up Now link to get enrollment for online banking of Lone Star Bank.
3. Now you would come on the online agreement page, you have to agree this agreement only then you can proceed further for enrollment. So simply click on the I Agree button.
4. This page would be the main page of enrollment, here you have to fill below information,
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Email Address
Fill above details correctly and after filling it, now you have to click on the Continue button. Follow further steps and get enroll for online banking service of Lone Star Bank.
Follow above steps wisely and get enrolled for online/ Internet banking service. Now you are able to access your whole new online banking/ Internet banking. Login with the User ID and Password with the help of the “How to Login Online Banking of Lone Star” section of this article.
How to Reset Password of Online Banking?
What if you forgot your online banking’s password. Now you don’t have to worry anymore, I will help you to get your new password. Follow below steps and you will be able to access your online banking again.
- First step is visit official website of the bank , here you would see LOG IN button at the top left corner of the home page, click on this button.
2. Now click on the Forgot Password? link to reset your password of online banking.
3. It would take you to the next and main page, here you have to verify below things,
- User ID
- Email Address on File
- Email Subject
Fill above details carefully and get your recovered password for online banking.
In just a while you will be able again to login your online banking account of Lone Star National Bank. Simply login with new password and with the help of “How to Login Online Banking of Lone Star Bank” section of this article.
- Simple & easy online banking and mobile banking.
- Best Insurance services ever by any national bank.
- Unlimited bill pay, eStatements, 24-hour phone banking.
- Minimum Initial deposits requires $50 for personal saving account.
- Maintenance balance is necessary to have in your account about $300, otherwise you have to give $5 daily as a maintenance charge.
- Requires enrollment through mobile applications on Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.