Lake Michigan Credit Union Login | Online Banking
Lake Michigan Credit Union is the U.S. based credit union. It was founded in 1933 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The credit union was formerly known as Grand Rapids Teacher Credit Union. Name of the credit union changed in 2002. CEO of the credit union is Sandra Jelinski. Lake Michigan Credit Union has 53 locations in Michigan and Florida.
It is the biggest credit union of Michigan. The credit union provides their services Personal Banking (Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Home Equity Loan) and Business Banking (Money Market, Lines of Credit, Real Estate Loans). The credit union also offers Insurance (Property Insurance, Auto Insurance).
|Bank||Lake Michigan Credit Union|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||(800) 242-9790|
|Working Days||Mon – Thu, 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.|
Fri, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
How to Login for Online Banking of Lake Michigan
It is so simple to access Online/ Internet banking service of Lake Michigan Credit Union. I will guide you to access Internet/ Online banking.
- First visit official website of the Lake Michigan Credit Union. To login for online banking you have to fill login form. This form would be available after clicking on the Online Banking LogIn button at the top right corner of the home page.
2.Here you will see two forms of login, first Online Banking Login and Florida Business Banking. Now cl fill the Username in the Online Banking Login section and click on the Login button.
In just a few seconds you will be able to access online/ Internet banking service of Lake Michigan Credit Union.
How to Enroll for Online/ Internet Banking Service
If you are newcomer of Lake Michigan Credit Union then you need to sign up your account first. After then you will be able to access Internet/ Online banking. Here I will guide you to enroll your account for online banking.
- First visit the official website of the Lake Michigan Credit Union. Here you need to click on the Online banking Login button.
2. Now will see Online Banking Login section, here click on the Signup link.
3. You will come on the next page, here you have to choose for which sector you wanna to enroll for online/ Internet banking. Here I chose Personal Banking.
4. Disclosure page would be the next page. Scroll down to the bottom of the disclosure and checked the checkbox and then click on the Continue button.
5. Now you come on the main page of enrollment, here you need to fill following details,
- First Name
- Last Name
- Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Home Phone
Fill the above details correctly and then click on the Submit button.
Simply follow above steps of enrollment and then access your online/ Internet banking service that is providing by Lake Michigan Credit Union.
How to Forgot Password for Online Banking?
Some times you won’t remember your online banking password, then you need to recover it from scratch. Here I bring the way to reset your password.
- To forget password you need to go to official website of the Lake Michigan Credit Union. Here at the home page you would see Online Banking Login button, click on this button.
2. A login form of Online Banking Login and Florida Business Banking would come, you need to click on the Forgot Password? link of Online Banking Login section.
3. It would take you to the next page. On this page you have to Submit some entries,
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of SSN or EIN
Fill the above info correctly in the reset password form, then click on the Submit button.
Eventually you will get your recovered password from above steps, so follow these steps wisely and get your forgot password with a new one.
- Help to choose a loan according to your needs.
- Lake Michigan Credit Union provides fixed rate of Interest for 5 to 15 years.
- No application fees, No pre-payment penalties are the benefit of personal loan of the credit union.
- The credit union charging daily minimum balance that should be more than and equal to $300 otherwise you have to pay maintenance fee of $5 a month.