First Tennessee Bank Online Banking Login
First Tennessee Bank is the former name of First Horizon Bank. The bank was founded on 25 March in 1864 by Frank Davis. First Horizon Bank provides their services 270+ locations world-wide and over 180 locations in Tennessee.
They offers Banking (Checking, Saving & CD, Prepaid Cards), Borrowing (Auto loans, Mortgage, Personal loan, Credit Cards), Digital & Mobile Banking (Bill Pay, Budgeting & Planning, etc.), Insurance & Investing.
|Bank||First Horizon Bank|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||888-382-4968|
|Working Days||Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 10 p.m. Eastern|
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern
Steps to Login to Access Online Banking
- First launch the official website of First Horizon Bank and then click on the red “LOG IN” button at the top right corner.
2. Now make sure that Digital Banking option should be chosen if not then choose it and then fill User ID and then click on the “LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT”.
How to Enroll in First Horizon Bank to Access Online Banking
1. If you are new to First Horizon Bank then you need to enroll to use online banking. To make a new a/c just go to official website and then click on the LOG IN button here you will see “New Here? Enroll Now” link, click on it.
2. It will lead you to next step and will tell you that what things you would need to enroll yourself.
Three documents you need to have to enroll your online banking a/c.
- Debit card
- Bank account number
- Email address
Here you will see a “GET STARTED BUTTON” click on it, now you will be at the final step of enrolling.
3. Fill the asked entries and click on the continue button. Here you need to fill account information and personal information. Then click on the continue button.
After successful enrolling come again to the LOG IN section and fill your user id and then press the LOG IN MY ACCOUNT button. Now you will be logged in your online banking account.
If a user forget their user Id or Password then he/she can reset their Id & Password.
Reset User ID & Password
1. To reset your Id or Password click on the “Forget user ID or password”.
2. Now it will lead you to next page to reset your ID or Password. Here fill the required and get your new ID or Password.
- Bank provides best customer service and fast and easy transfer of money.
- The process of Enrolling for Online Banking is too lengthy.