First Premier Bank is the US based national bank. It was founded in 1986 by Thomas Denny Stanford. The present CEO of the bank is Miles Beacom. First Premier bank is the 13th largest issuer of MasterCard credit cards. This bank does not have any liabilities from World Bank or any other Centralized bank. It is a private bank that provide it’s own funding.
First Premier Bank has 20 branches within State of South Dakota. The bank provides their services in Personal Banking (Online & Mobile, Mortgage, Investing & etc.), Small Business (Asset Management & Trust, Ag Banking and etc.) and Commercial sectors.
|Bank||First Premier Bank|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Sioux Falls, Dakota, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||800-501-6535|
|Working Days||Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
How to Log In for FPB Online Banking
- First go to official website of the First Premier Bank, here you would see a form on the home page of the site. It will ask you about to login for type of account (Credit Cards, Personal Banking, Business Banking, ACH Online and etc.).
2. Now select your type of account. Here I chose Personal Banking.
3. It will ask you for Login ID & Password. Fill the both entries correctly and then click on the LOGIN button.
In just a few seconds you will be logged in to your online banking service from First Premier Bank.
How to Enroll for Online Banking
If you are new to First Premier Bank then you need to enroll first to access online banking service. Here I am telling you how would you be able to enroll your account for online banking.
- First go to official website of the First Premier Bank. Here you would see a form on the home screen. You have to click on the “SET UP ONLINE ACCESS” link.
2. Now you will come to the next main page of enrollment, here you need to choose account type for which you wanna to be enroll. There are several type of accounts e.g. Personal Online Banking, Credit Card, Business Reward Credit Card and etc.). Here chose Personal Online Banking.
3. Next page would ask you about several information to enroll your account for online banking. It will ask you 5 details that you need to give correctly.
- Account Type
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Requested Login ID
After filling these entries double check your details and then click on the continue button.
After successfully completing enrollment you can log in your account to access online banking service.
How to Reset ID or Password
If you have forget your Id or password, don’t worry I will guide you to recover it. Here I am giving you guide to reset your Id or password.
- Go to official website of First Premier Bank, here you would see login form, fill the entries that you have remember last time and then press login button.
2. Now you are on the another page, now you only have to click on the “Forgot your password?” link. It will lead you to the main page of the Reset password.
3. Now you need to fill you user id or password. And then your password or user id will be reset.
- Fixed interest rates for loans.
- No minimum monthly balance.
- Not spread widely Internationally.
- FREE online and mobile banking, FREE Bill pay.
- There is cash withdrawal limitation for customers.