First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking | Login
First Commonwealth Bank is an American national bank. It was founded in 1982. FCB has 147 branches. Headquarter of the bank is located in Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States. Key location of First Commonwealth Bank is Western and Central Pennsylvania and Northern and Southern Ohio. The bank has over 4 lakh customers.
The main services of the First Commonwealth Bank is Business (Merchant Services, Treasury Management, Business Checking & Business Saving Account and some other services.), Personal (Online Banking Service, Checking, Saving Account, Loans, Credit Cards, Investment and etc.).
|Bank||First Commonwealth Bank|
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Support / Contact Us||877-816-1801|
|Working Days|| Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
How to Login Online Banking of First Commonwealth Bank?
Login for Online/ Internet Banking is not too hard. Here I will guide you to login for Online Banking, after logged in you can access mobile banking service and Internet banking services at anywhere. Follow below steps to login Online banking.
- First visit official website of First Commonwealth Bank and then, at the home page you will see Online Banking Login form.
2. Here you have to fill your Online Banking ID and then click on the SIGN IN button.
FCB gives too easy access of online/ Internet banking. Now you are able to do every transaction from anywhere. Now you have mobile wallet/ digital wallet in your online banking service.
How to Enroll for Online Banking?
If you have the new or not familiar with First Commonwealth Bank. Don’t worry anymore, here I will guide you to enroll for Internet/ Online banking service. Follow below steps wisely and get enrolled in Online banking account.
- First step is visit official website of the First Commonwealth Bank, here you would see a link “New to Online Banking? Enroll Now” at the home page of the site, click on this link.
2. Next page will be of agreement, you have to click on the I Agree button to agree for the online banking agreement of First Commonwealth Bank.
3. On this page you will two info about enrollment, there would be 2 pages to get enroll in FCB. On the first page of the enrollment you have to fill below information,
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Email Address
After filing these details correctly just click on the Continue button to go for the further step.
Now you have to complete second page also. After completing both steps correctly you would be enrolled for online/ Internet banking. Login with the ID and Password.
How to Reset Password?
What if you forgot your online banking’s password. Now you don’t have to worry anymore, I will help you to get your new password. Follow below steps and you will be able to access your online banking again.
- First step is visit official website of the First Commonwealth Bank, here you would see Forgot Password link, click on this link.
2. Now you will be come at the next page, here you have to below entries,
- Online Banking ID
- Email Address on File
- Email Subject
After filling these entries in the fields you have to click on the Continue button.
Now you will get the new password of Online banking or Internet banking. Login with the Id and password with the help of the Login guide.
- Easy online/ Internet banking for every customer.
- 100% account protection.
- 1.99% APR for 6 months
- Low rates only for first time customer of loans.