BNP Paribas Online Banking | Login
BNP Paribas is a French multinational bank. Full name of the group is Banque Nationale de Paris Paribas. BNP Paribas group founded in 2000. The bank came in Canada more than 55 years ago. It is the eight largest bank. The group operates over 70+ countries. The headquarters of the group is situated in Boulevard des Italiens, Paris, France. BNP Paribas group has their branches world wide. The bank provides services in banking and financial sectors.
The bank offers in financial and banking sector. Personal Banking (Loans, Deposits in Checking & Savings Account, etc. ), Business Banking ( Business Loans, Business Checking Account, Savings Account and some other business related services.), and other sections of banking are covered by BNP Paribas group.
|Founded Year||BNP (1848)|
BNP Paribas (2000)
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Boulevard des Italiens, Paris, France|
|Support / Contact Us||514-285-6000|
|Working Days||Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm|
How to Login for Online/Internet Banking?
Login for Online/ Internet Banking is not too hard. Here I will guide you to login for Online Banking, after logged in you can access mobile banking service and Internet banking services at anywhere. Follow below steps to login Online banking.
- First visit official website of BNP Paribas and then, at the top right corner of the home page you will see a Online Banking button, you have to click on this button to access online banking service.
2. Now a drop-down menu will open, click on the Access to Global Markets.
3. Now you will redirected to a new page, here you have to click on the Log In button.
4. Fill your online banking’s Username and the click on the LOGIN button.
Now you would be logged in to online banking service of BNP Paribas. It will help you to pay fees, Insurance, bills and many other essential banking service. The sign in page of the bank is quiet weird comparatively to other banks.
- BNP Paribas group has spread in more than 70 countries.
- There is no page for enrollment in online banking.
- An existing customer can’t reset their username and/or password of online banking.
- User-Interface is not user-friendly.
- Single branch of BNP Paribas bank in Canada.