Bank of Nova Scotia is a Canadian multinational bank. The bank known as Scotiabank as operating. The bank was founded in 1832. Scotiabank provides banking and financial services across the world. They have various branches world-wide. The bank is the third largest Canadian bank. Headquarters of the bank is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Present CEO and President of the bank is Brian J. Porter.
The bank offers in financial and banking sector. Personal Banking (Loans, Deposits in Checking & Savings Account, etc. ), Business Banking ( Business Loans, Business Checking Account, Savings Account and some other business related services.), and other sections of banking are covered by Scotiabank.
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Headquarter||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Support / Contact Us||1-800-472-6842|
|Working Days||Mon – Fri 9 am- 9 pm|
How to Login for Online/Internet Banking?
Login for Online/ Internet Banking is not too hard. Here I will guide you to login for Online Banking, after logged in you can access mobile banking service and Internet banking services at anywhere. Follow below steps to login Online banking.
- First visit official website of Scotiabank and then, at the top right corner of the home page you will see a Sign In button, you have to click on this button to access online banking service.
2. Here you have to fill Card Number or Username and Password, after filling both entries click on the Sign In button.
Now you would be logged in to online banking service of Scotiabank. It will help you to pay fees, Insurance, bills and many other essential banking service.
How to Enroll for Online Banking?
If you are new or not familiar with Scotiabank. Don’t worry anymore, here I will guide you to enroll for Internet/ Online banking service. Follow below steps wisely and get enrolled in Online banking account.
- First step is visit official website of the Scotiabank, at the top right corner of the home page you will see a Sign In button. You have to click on the Activate Now link beneath the Sign In button.
2. You have to have following documents to verify your Identity:
- Credit Card or Account Number
- Postal Code
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Home Phone Number
Keep these documents first and then click on the Activate now button.
3. Now you will come on the next page, here you have to give your Scotia Card Debit Card Number and then click on the Continue button.
Simply follow further steps and then you will be get enrolled for the Internet/online banking service of Scotiabank. You must get an username and a password of your online banking account. Login with these credentials and make every transaction from your device. If you don’t know how to login for online banking then simply follow the “How to Login for Online Banking” section of this article.
How to Reset Password of Online Banking?
What if you forgot your online banking’s username and/or password. Now you don’t have to worry anymore, I will help you to get your new username and/or password. Follow below steps and you will be able to access your online banking again.
- First step is visit official website of the Scotiabank, at the top right corner of the home page you will see a Sign In button. Click on this button.
2. Here you will see Forgot your username and password? link, click on this link.
3. Here you will get two options Username and Password. First I will guide you to reset your online banking’s username.
4. Now give your Debit or Credit Card number, and then click on the Continue button.
Follow above and further steps and then you will get a recovered username for your online banking account.
5. Now I will going to show you that how to reset password of online banking. Now click on the Password radio button.
6. Type your online banking’s username or card number and then click on the Continue button.
Follow above steps to get a new password and/or username for online banking. Now there is not a single hurdle to reset your password and/or username if you have forgotten it. Use new password and/or username to login in your existing online banking account. Simply follow the “How to Login for Online Banking” part of this article.
- Variety of Credit Cards.
- Credit cards annual charge is low as $120.
- Loans rates are comparatively less than other multinational bank.
- Online banking, Mobile banking.
- 24/7 customer service availability.
- Scotia U.S. Dollar Daily Interest Account requires $200 monthly balance.