Andover Bank Login for Online Banking
Andover Bank is the United States based national bank. It was founded in 1884. The bank has several branches in the U.S. They have main branches in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The bank provides total support to their customers.
The bank provides fixed rates 30 years, 20 years, and 15 years respectively 3.375%, 3.250%, and 2.750%. They servers in various sectors like, Personal Banking (Home equity, Mortgage, CDs & IRAs and etc.), Business Banking ( Business services, overdraft protection, Business loans & lines), Investments, and Resources.
|Mobile App||Android | iOS|
|Support / Contact Us||(844) 259-5473, (814) 756-4138|
|Working Days||Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
How to Log In Andover Bank Online Banking
- First go to official website of the Andover Bank, here you would see a form on the home page of the site. Here you would see an Account Login button at the top right corner of the home page.
2. Now a drop-down like window will come down. It will ask you to fill Username & Password and you also have to select a type of account (Retail Online Banking, Commercial Online Banking, Credit Card Access and Credit Cart Rewards) in which you wanna to login for Online banking.
3. Here I chose Retail Online Banking and filled my Username & Password. Now click on the Submit button.
How to Enroll for Online Banking
- Go to official website of the bank and then click on the Account login button. After clicking on this button you would see Enroll Online link, click on it.
2. Now you will come to the main page of enrollment. On this page you need to give following information,
- Type of Account
- Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
After filling these details correctly double check entered data, click on the Enroll button.
Now you can log in your account with user id and password. You are eligible to access online banking.
How to Reset Password of Online Banking
If you have forget your password, don’t worry I will guide you to recover it. Here I am providing you guide to reset your password.
- First go to genuine website of Andover bank. At the top right corner would see a green ACCOUNT LOGIN button, click on it.
2. Now you will see Forgot Password link, click on it.
3. On this you have to give some information to reset your password.
- Last 4 digits of SSN,
- Mail Id
After filling these three details correctly click on the RESET PASSWORD button.
- Zero balance for Checking & Savings accounts are allowed.
- Pay Bills by Mobile/ Online banking.
- No closing cost.
- Fixed rates only for long-term, this should be allow for short-term also.